You may want to find an anger management center in your area of the USA or UK. Below I have a list of links to pages that go into more detail on a particular area:
- Orange county
- San Diego
- New York City
If you want to find a center outside of these locations, you can try the yellow pages at Yahoo.
Questions you can ask before visiting a center are:
- What are the qualifications of the instructors or counselors?
- What is the life experience of the instructors or counselors?
- How long does the program last?
- What are the steps the plan follows?
- Where does the methodology come from? Is it proven?
- How large are the group sizes
- What is the total cost (including my travel, hotel and food expenses)?
- Do I have to pay upfront or pay as I attend classes?
- Are there any further course or further support?
- Can you provide testimonials from previous participants?
- Can I contact the people you have provided as testimonials?
- What if I am not satisfied with the course? Is there a chance to get money back?